• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charging 250 euros more for wanting an invoice correction

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. My first experience with Adobe Customer Service has been truly traumatic and I am looking for advice on what to do. In short, a few days ago I purchased the yearly plan Creative Cloud All Apps for  359,77 (yearly plan paid once). Today I asked for a change in the invoice (which was to basically add the VAT because my accounting needs it to be there) which was not possible. So customer care service  recommended that "What best we can do is cancel the subscription under the account and you can make the new purchase with the update." So we went ahead with that solution, but when I tried to make a new purchase there was a 250 euro increase in the product. Now I am told that I am basically unlucky because there is no such promo at the moment (though I didn't see any Promo anywhere when I bought it from Adobe's website) and that I have to buy the plan again for 599,78 +VAT (250 euros more) or go to a reseller who may give me a better price. There isn't one where I live!! So basically I feel I am being scammed here, all I wanted was a workaround for an invoice issue, I did what they recommended and now they are telling me I need to pay 250 euros more. What should I do? Is this normal?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would go back to Adobe Customer Service and ask for a supervisor and explain the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for you response Peru Bob. I actually spoke to the supervisor who sent me to Sales who send me to customer care who send me back to sales and then to customer care again! I was chatting for 2:30 hours, they all said that they understand but can’t do anything about it because there is no such offer at the moment on the online store. I am waiting for a callback tomorrow but I really doubt I stand any chance of getting this sorted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi justmyrto,

Special introductory rates are usually for first-time subscribers only.  Although I think the agent should have told you that cancelling your plan to adjust an invoice would result in a significant rate increase.  What is your Adobe Case Number?  I will ask a senior-level staff member to look into this.  Please log-in to your account below.  Scroll down to View Support History.
Plans

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for this information. Nobody informed me about this and even worse, I asked repeatedly to understand how all this had happened and nobody gave me an answer. They kept telling me to try my local reseller for a better price, because " it is quite possible you might have purchased the subscription under the Promo price under the Adobe website and I best suggest you to wait for the offer (which was never gonna happen really) or you can contact reseller (none in Greece) and they will help you with the purchase or else you can purchase the subscription from the Adobe website available at this point of time".  Avoiding any responsibility. That was the person that minutes before had advised me to cancel my plan and purchase it again!

In my support history I see a few cases open:

Plan Change Options Available: ABD-12825443-N5R7 

Callback: ABD-12828879-N8W1

Chat History (which I requested): ABD-12830942-S3G9

My callback is due in 3 hours.

Thanks again Nancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines