• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat History in Adobe Customer Service

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried looking at my chat history with customer support, but I was told that only support staff can see chat history from previous service cases. Is that accurate? I'm not doubting that I may have been wrong about something I was told, but I would still like to be able to look back and be sure. I pulled up my past service chats, and there is a line that says chat history, but nothing is there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was hoping to do that too.  Looking not so likely this is possible (one and a half years after you asked about it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, it was there all along.  Just go into the main help page https://helpx.adobe.com/   and find the small 'speech bubble' icon on the bottom-ish right.  If you click that then your whole chat history will come up.  In fact that might be the only way you can continue any kind of conversation with Adobe helpdesk reps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Davian, sorry for any confusion. You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to review and update any recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines