Highlighted

Choose only Apps I really need?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

is there an opportunity to choose only the apps i really need.. in my case i need photoshop, illustrator and indesign.. all the other apps do not make any sense for me...
i know, i could take 3 single abos, but then i have to pay more than for the all-in abo..

thanks for helping,

CM

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

As to the Subscription or to installation?

For the subscription NO. It is either the All Apps plan or selecting the 2-3-whatever number of individual Apps and paying the single price for all of them (Single App plan TIMES 2-3-whatever).

But you do not need to install any of the Apps you do not want or need. I have the App Apps plan and only installed LR Classic, PS, Bridge, Premier Pro and Acrobat DC.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Feature request, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Choose only Apps I really need?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

is there an opportunity to choose only the apps i really need.. in my case i need photoshop, illustrator and indesign.. all the other apps do not make any sense for me...
i know, i could take 3 single abos, but then i have to pay more than for the all-in abo..

thanks for helping,

CM

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

For the subscription NO. It is either the All Apps plan or selecting the 2-3-whatever number of individual Apps and paying the single price for all of them (Single App plan TIMES 2-3-whatever).

But you do not need to install any of the Apps you do not want or need. I have the App Apps plan and only installed LR Classic, PS, Bridge, Premier Pro and Acrobat DC.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Feature request, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid no custom selection of apps is available except choosing single apps that you have already discovered.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2020 0