Highlighted

Cloud does not work at all

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply put the cc lcoud they are advertising does not work at all. Two weeks, 6 agents, several RDP sessions and some 2-3 hour periods each, not one person can help me.
All the cc cloud does is kill the computer, literally, and nothing else. I turn on sync, file explorer usage exceeds 80 90 % and computer basically dies. I press pause and all is fine.
I see cc cloud on two computers are showing different files and folders amounts
I ran out of room, moved the folder via the cc cloud app to an external drive. Somehow the data just appeared without using much disk or network, the thing says syncing but almost instantly the 70 gigs was there and I know that is not possible so I left it running, days later still says syncing and file explorer for days was nonstop skyrocketing in usage.
I call support and all they tell me is I can't use a external. Disregard everything because their book says no external and i mentioned external, that was the problem, it had to be the problem, my book says so so it is the problem.
Okay chap. I move it back to an internal drive, same results and now I see that on the other computer cc cloud all on it's own removed all the files from that computers cc cloud, for some unknown reasoning.
I move the folder on one PC and cc c loud wipes the data was a non related PC. Real nice.
The desktop app says it is sync but there is nothing.
After trying every possible thing, contacting support numerously to get absolutely no where I am now stating this:
Adobe you failed me and I am going to go and sign up with a real cloud provider that can offer me something that works. Just keep on making your daunting, complex programs that makes no sense and stay away from everything else. Magento, dumb, adobe analytics, dumb, adobe cloud, useless.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Cloud does not work at all

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply put the cc lcoud they are advertising does not work at all. Two weeks, 6 agents, several RDP sessions and some 2-3 hour periods each, not one person can help me.
All the cc cloud does is kill the computer, literally, and nothing else. I turn on sync, file explorer usage exceeds 80 90 % and computer basically dies. I press pause and all is fine.
I see cc cloud on two computers are showing different files and folders amounts
I ran out of room, moved the folder via the cc cloud app to an external drive. Somehow the data just appeared without using much disk or network, the thing says syncing but almost instantly the 70 gigs was there and I know that is not possible so I left it running, days later still says syncing and file explorer for days was nonstop skyrocketing in usage.
I call support and all they tell me is I can't use a external. Disregard everything because their book says no external and i mentioned external, that was the problem, it had to be the problem, my book says so so it is the problem.
Okay chap. I move it back to an internal drive, same results and now I see that on the other computer cc cloud all on it's own removed all the files from that computers cc cloud, for some unknown reasoning.
I move the folder on one PC and cc c loud wipes the data was a non related PC. Real nice.
The desktop app says it is sync but there is nothing.
After trying every possible thing, contacting support numerously to get absolutely no where I am now stating this:
Adobe you failed me and I am going to go and sign up with a real cloud provider that can offer me something that works. Just keep on making your daunting, complex programs that makes no sense and stay away from everything else. Magento, dumb, adobe analytics, dumb, adobe cloud, useless.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Mar 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Are we talking about Adobe Experience or Creative Cloud?

2. What is your Adobe Case Number?  We can ask a senior staff member to look into this.

For what it's worth, 15 million people subscribe to Creative Cloud and I have no trouble using CC apps and services.  I suspect that the problem is on your end and not a widespread failure as you assert.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Mar 12, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to tell you this right now. Several people from tech support could not at all fix this issue. I told them then I am going to use gdrive because at least that works. The supervisor I spoke with did not care at all, did not respond at all after I said this. The cloud does not work at all. All it is is one giant error, nothing syncs, it auto deletes data without any user input, nonstop crashes, uses and excessive amount of CPU and the cloud literally moves locations all on it own. Several people could not help and one supervisor did not care. Typical.

Translate

Translate

Apr 20, 2020 0