Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cloud installer doesnt work, adobe servers unreachable

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

achilles5F99_0-1604961252366.png

This is a post I am seeing again and again in multiple browser pages when I try to run cloud or lightroom classic installer.Then says adobe servers unreachable.

I have disabled all security in my pc....

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

install the cc desktop app from here https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

if you have trouble downloading, use the alternative download site at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks alot kglad.Sorry if iwas misunderstood.The installer (smal file 4MB) is downloaded. Then when i run it it oppens multiple browser pages with the above statment (you are signed in) Then the installer shows the message

achilles5F99_0-1605034566733.png

I have disabled ANY security and tried all the steps of resolving the error code 206.

I did the test also and seems to communicate with servers as should (pong mesage)

Is any alternative path to download the apps or something else?

Thanx in advance,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the name of the file you downloaded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again. I tried (separately) 

achilles5F99_0-1605046169374.png

achilles5F99_1-1605046270644.png

I also used the uninstaller to reinstall them a lot of times with no success.

There was the message that the cloud installer was removed but with errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Achillies, please make sure to try both of the links offered by Kglad.  The second link for the alternate site currently downloads a file titled ACCCx5_3_1_470.zip.  This file is not listed in your screenshot. All that is listed is the lightweight bootstrappers to begin the install process.

If you find that you can install the Creative Cloud desktop app from https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html, it does not mean that your network configuration errors are resolved.  The installation files available at https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html allow for a local installation.  The next update or app you attempt to download will likely also result in an error.

To take full advantage of individual membership, the computer will need access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  You can use several free web-based utilities to test if the computer can connect to the necessary ports and servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The second link for the alternate site currently downloads a file titled ACCCx5_3_1_470.zip.  THANX so much.I don't know why i skipped this one.I saw the file some time and thought it was a full program judging from its size.It worked.I hope any updates will not face any problem.

Thanks again for the time replying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also some of the Adobe srvers were down, Off Line, today for a period of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a problem as well - said my creative cloud needed repair so I selected repair and took forever and my computer almost stopped responding... after a long time it said I need to reinstall it again at this link https://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp 
bue when I use it I get the 404 page error saying the page can't be found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tim, try the links that are posted in the public discussion you have responded to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply Jeff! 

I was able to finally download manually the installer and re-install it.  All is good again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, Tim!  Thank you for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had exactly the same problem. My mac has literally stopped.
Couldn't install from the usual link and had to try the second link here. That worked. I have managed to install Creative Cloud and my apps working but still can't update the apps - just shows "Waiting" forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

restart your computer and check if the update has completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines