Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Code of Conduct training snafu

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Hoping someone can suggest something here.  Trying to uplevel from registered to certified but even though I have (I think) completed this training twice in the last week or two it doesn't seem to stick.  If I download the transcript it shows completed from 2018 only.  Adobe reseller support keeps telling me I need to complete it in it's entirety and resubmmit the uplevel.

Is there a trick that I am not seeing once one completes this training to ensure that it is submitted to Adobe as completed?

Thanks for any help an stay safe out there!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum to a possibly better forum, Get Started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're in the wrong place.  This is not a forum for Adobe Resellers.  This is an Adobe product user forum. Nobody here knows what you're asking about.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nancy,

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines