Highlighted

College email issues...

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I use my college email for adobe but theyve recently revoked my priveledges after graduation 😞 I just re-subscribed to lightroom and photoshop, only to find that it would not recognize my subsription nor that I had any plan even though I paid. Now when I try to contact them for adobe creative cloud help, it says my permissions are restricted and to contact an admin within college, which obviously won't help the issue. The solution is obvious, move my plan to a personal email and subscribe there. The only issue is that I cannot cancel my old one, and now have no way to contact customer service. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

College email issues...

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I use my college email for adobe but theyve recently revoked my priveledges after graduation 😞 I just re-subscribed to lightroom and photoshop, only to find that it would not recognize my subsription nor that I had any plan even though I paid. Now when I try to contact them for adobe creative cloud help, it says my permissions are restricted and to contact an admin within college, which obviously won't help the issue. The solution is obvious, move my plan to a personal email and subscribe there. The only issue is that I cannot cancel my old one, and now have no way to contact customer service. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact the College. More than likely the subscription you had was through the college and not directly with, through, Adobe.

So thios school you went to once you graduate they never want to hear from you again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

probably not, but they will be anyways... I think it's more of a technical issue with my lack of permissions somehow blocking access. Not necessarily their fault at the college since they don't supply me with a subscription anymore. I just don't want to have to deal with contacting the school who will then have to contact adobe and then back to me etc.. thanks though

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0