Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

com.lge.shutdownmonitor [on Android cell phone]

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

com.lge.shutdownmonitor

This was in my android phone history.  I am concerned that I may be hacked. I want to know what this application is used for. If anyone can explain it to me, I would be grateful. There are several other applications that are in my google history that I have never used. This is just one of them.

I am in a kinda a weird situation right now, I just need to know what to do if I am being hacked. I have already changed my screen locks  and app locks. I have Norton Lifelock also. 

Thank you 

Patricia King 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat this is not the Android or Google forum system and you should podt over on those forums for the answers to the question you have with your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dont do anything they want people to be afraid mine says the same thing and yes it means someone hacked you or they are monitoring you check to see if you got any friend request from social sites and or password not working this is how they infiltrate your social networks....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines