• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COMPATIBLE VERSION OF CREATIVE CLOUD FOR MAC 10.11

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the compatible version of creative cloud for my mac 10.11 please. Can someone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Hi Danny0D4C,

Thank you for posting your query here.

In order to download and install Creative Cloud App on your Mac OSX10.11 or earlier , please Go to the direct download link : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html 

And Scroll down to the Section  "Problems installing? Try alternative download links".

Under the Heading " macOS | Alternative downloads ", you will find the "macOS v10.11 or earlier" Download link.

Please let us know if that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Danny0D4C,

Thank you for posting your query here.

In order to download and install Creative Cloud App on your Mac OSX10.11 or earlier , please Go to the direct download link : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html 

And Scroll down to the Section  "Problems installing? Try alternative download links".

Under the Heading " macOS | Alternative downloads ", you will find the "macOS v10.11 or earlier" Download link.

Please let us know if that helps. 

Thank you and stay safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines