Highlighted

COMPLAINT about poor service from chat

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone explain to me how to directly complaint to ADOBE. I have asked for chat assistance a total of 6 times within one month. All agents saying its a technical issue but all have not resolved my problem. each session has gone far beyond 3 hours each time. While i understand it might necessarily be the fault of the agent, i think there should be a second tier of expertise that can assist such technical problems. I find it hard to believe that all of them could not fix the problem or tell me how to addresss the issue.Do i need to throw out my brand new computer? Do i need new hardware? As far as I know all the agent solutions were the same but none fixed my problem. 

Pls help me reach out directly to the experts. Coz im tired of going through the threads. 

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

COMPLAINT about poor service from chat

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone explain to me how to directly complaint to ADOBE. I have asked for chat assistance a total of 6 times within one month. All agents saying its a technical issue but all have not resolved my problem. each session has gone far beyond 3 hours each time. While i understand it might necessarily be the fault of the agent, i think there should be a second tier of expertise that can assist such technical problems. I find it hard to believe that all of them could not fix the problem or tell me how to addresss the issue.Do i need to throw out my brand new computer? Do i need new hardware? As far as I know all the agent solutions were the same but none fixed my problem. 

Pls help me reach out directly to the experts. Coz im tired of going through the threads. 

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Pls help me reach out directly to the experts

To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information
-Forum quick start https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/ASK-Forum-Success-Guide-Efficiently-using-the-forums/t...
- https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Questions-you-need-to-answer-to-receive-better-help/td-p/...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To update , the new agent says this

I really apologize but the previous representative have not updated the notes yet in the case number so I'm not sure which steps were performed

I dont understand the level of customer care. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Erica, I am sorry that you have encountered a frustrating experience while attempting to use your Photography plan on your computer.  I am showing that support case ADB-11803646-X3K3 is still open and that a callback has been scheduled.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update the support case.

Were you able to upgrade Windows 10 from build 1903 to build 1909 as was suggested in case ADB-11191559-C1N3, Erica?

Finally, there may be a delay after completing a support interaction before the case notes are available.  Our chat agents are often helping multiple customers, so they may need additional time before the notes have been updated.  

It appears that you disconnected from the chat session after contacting our phone support team.  The typical process is to schedule a callback as opposed to asking someone to contact phone support directly.  

You can always use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to provide updates to any of your recent support cases.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Adobe case number?  We can ask an upper level Adobe staff member to look into it.

In the meantime, fellow product users don't have access to your support history.  Can you tell us more about what you''re having trouble with?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines