• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint. Absolute worst customer service ever

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe1.jpgIf this is not the right place to write this complaint, my apology. I am just furious with Adobe and since this is the "Support Community", I am hoping that one of the employee will see this to understand how terrible their customer service team in India/Online is. 

Now I've been on the customer service chat for the past 2 hours and I called them twice on 1800 number to really solve the issue that I have. 

The issue was, I recieved an email from Adobe Customer Service stating that I can purchase Adobe Premier Pro for $9.99 / month for an annual subscription (Snapshot will be included below). As you can see on my email, they wanted me to reply back to them on the adobe account service history so that's exactly what i did. Then, I recieved an e-mail back from adobe customer service stating to proceed with the quote but they haven't given me any link or anything. So I reached out to the online chat and first, customer service agent said they can not offer me that deal so they transferred me to the sales team. So I had to explain myself again for the second time and after about 15 minutes wait, sales team agent transferred me BACK to customer service agent. (Wouldn't you be pissed off at this point? No, I was just irritated but not pissed off). Then customer service agent again said they can not offer the deal so they connected me to sales team manager and after having to explain myself again, SHE TOLD ME THAT SALES TEAM CAN NOT MAKE THAT OFFER EITHER! and then she tried to transfer me back to the customer service agent so I told her to connect me to the supervisor of the customer service team but what do you know, I am back to square 1 and this poor customer service agent is dealing with a pissed off customer who just got transferred three times and he is just typing the script that he has in front of him saying, how can i help you today with the purchase? .... Then I tried to call them on 1800 but once I press the customer service, the phone call gets transferred to INDIA and the quality of the phone service is just TERRIBLE! 

I just want to know WHY Adobe customer service sent me an e-mail to offer me the deal and when i tried to reach them, they just tossed me around like a hot potato. 

Can any Adobe sales/customer service employee answer this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

See screenshot below.  As you can see the price for Premier Pro is $20.99/month.  However Premier Rush is $9.99/month.

image.png

Please report suspicious e-mails to:  p h i s h i n g @ a d o b e . c o m  (without spaces).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Premiere Pro is not available for that price https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See screenshot below.  As you can see the price for Premier Pro is $20.99/month.  However Premier Rush is $9.99/month.

image.png

Please report suspicious e-mails to:  p h i s h i n g @ a d o b e . c o m  (without spaces).

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines