• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer Change

New Here ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought a new Imac and have loaded Elements 9 but I am getting the following message

"Activation limit reached for Adobe Photoshop Elements 9"

It states that the serial number has been activated on two computers. These copies have been removed from the old computers, which have been sold.

Where too now?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Call support to have them reset activations.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Call support to have them reset activations.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not found a telephone number in these pages. My problem is transfer of the Photoshop plan to a new computer,

Philologue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not transfer, you do a fresh install on the new computer

Cloud Manager to install all programs https://www.adobe.com/ie/creativecloud/desktop-app.html
https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/how-to-activate-your-adobe-software/td-p/9636861?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Response greatly appreciiated, although finding a telephone number is impossible on the Adobe pages (Google has suggested something for here (Italy), however). I shall install Photoshop when the new computer arrives, but have not been able to find a serial number for my Photoshop. I have the invoice, hoewever, but that did not lead to the SN as it was supposed to, in case that should be requested.

Philologue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines