Highlighted

Computer choice advice for the Adobe suite

Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, for the development of my small business, I will soon recruit a person to take care of the management of my e-commerce.

For this purpose, I am buying a portable computer to take care of my social networks, the site, and therefore use the Adobe suite (Photoshop / Lightroom / illustrator and a little Premier)

Here is which computer I turned to, could you give me your opinion on this choice?

https://www.topachat.com/pages/detail2_cat_est_ordinateurs_puis_rubrique_est_wport_puis_ref_est_in10...

I don't want to have made the wrong choice.

Thank you in advance,
Regards,

Matthew.

P.S: sorry for my English, I'm French 🙂

Topics

Creative Cloud, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Computer choice advice for the Adobe suite

Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, for the development of my small business, I will soon recruit a person to take care of the management of my e-commerce.

For this purpose, I am buying a portable computer to take care of my social networks, the site, and therefore use the Adobe suite (Photoshop / Lightroom / illustrator and a little Premier)

Here is which computer I turned to, could you give me your opinion on this choice?

https://www.topachat.com/pages/detail2_cat_est_ordinateurs_puis_rubrique_est_wport_puis_ref_est_in10...

I don't want to have made the wrong choice.

Thank you in advance,
Regards,

Matthew.

P.S: sorry for my English, I'm French 🙂

Topics

Creative Cloud, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Laptop specs are OK, although 16GB of RAM may be on the low side, other than that you should be fine

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines