• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer crashed, lost everything on C: drv. The whole Adobe Suite...

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to reinstall my Adobe Suite... I'm a member and can verify... can I download and reinstall... with no Keys that I know of?... is their any hope? I transferred the backup and that's not working well. Help. Included products installed and lost.. 

"C:\Users\bruce\Desktop\Adobe Apps Pics Graphics\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019.lnk"
"C:\Users\bruce\Desktop\Adobe Apps Pics Graphics\Adobe Premiere Pro 2019.lnk"
"C:\Users\bruce\Desktop\Adobe Apps Pics Graphics\adobe services.txt"
"C:\Users\bruce\Desktop\Adobe Apps Pics Graphics\New Adobe Photoshop Image 20.psd"
"C:\Users\bruce\Desktop\Adobe Apps Pics Graphics\Acrobat Reader DC.lnk"
"C:\Users\bruce\Desktop\Adobe Apps Pics Graphics\Adobe Illustrator 2019.lnk"
"C:\Users\bruce\Desktop\Adobe Apps Pics Graphics\Adobe Lightroom Classic.lnk"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Get Started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have CS, CS2 or CS3 it is no use any more.

If you have CS4, CS5, CS5.5 or CS6 install with your original disk and serial number.

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wait a minute, those links are Creative Cloud, not Creative Suite. There are no keys for Creative Cloud (that's what confused me). Yes, you can simply reinstall it by downloading the Creative Cloud app and signing in. Use your Adobe ID, so long as you are still paying it should work. Try the blue download button on https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines