Highlighted

Concerning about education during COVID-19

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern..

Hello. I am a video class instructor in an university.

Due to the COVID-19, the university that I am working decided to keep the whole classes to online classes for the last semester(till July:  they have a spring semester from march to july).

So I made my students to use covid-19 license for education but now that I have some problems..

My  concern is this:

First, Could students use their license more longer?

(The university used to have their computer lap for the media class and the computers had premiere pro cs6 or cc. Those students may have rights to use those apps during the semester)

Second, Could the students download premiere pro cs6 or any low version?

Some of them have a pretty old laptop in their house and they can not run the premiere pro cc..

I cant recommand them to use like torrent or any illegal ways.

I'm waiting and I hope you make a considerate decision..

Thank you!

Joy Kim

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Concerning about education during COVID-19

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern..

Hello. I am a video class instructor in an university.

Due to the COVID-19, the university that I am working decided to keep the whole classes to online classes for the last semester(till July:  they have a spring semester from march to july).

So I made my students to use covid-19 license for education but now that I have some problems..

My  concern is this:

First, Could students use their license more longer?

(The university used to have their computer lap for the media class and the computers had premiere pro cs6 or cc. Those students may have rights to use those apps during the semester)

Second, Could the students download premiere pro cs6 or any low version?

Some of them have a pretty old laptop in their house and they can not run the premiere pro cc..

I cant recommand them to use like torrent or any illegal ways.

I'm waiting and I hope you make a considerate decision..

Thank you!

Joy Kim

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2020 0
LinSims LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're going to have to talk to your university about licenses and the like. Right now, the COVID-19 support is only available through the end of May, but you can check on any changes Adobe might make here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html

Any updates on Adobe's overall COVID-19 support can be found here:

https://www.adobe.com/covid-19-response.html

You'll also need your university to talk to Adobe about providing access to CS6. This is a product that has not been available at all for some years. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 1