• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confused - Trying to download Photshop but Install says I need to update my PC??

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a pretty high end PC and am confused as to why Photoshop tell me my PC isnt compatible??

See below System info. My graphics card is a 1080ti. My c drive has 9gb space on it. I use an Acer Predator x27 4k Monitor.

Can anyone help me here and advise what part of my PC needs upgrading?

Thanks

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well for one thing 9GB free space on your C drive is EXTREMELY small. To small to install any program and Way to small for Windows to run correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shane2801, to add to Just Shoot Me's response you will typically want to reserve at least double the amount of hard disk space for the amount of memory is installed on the computer.  If you have 16 gigabytes of RAM installed then you will want to make sure you have at least 32 gigabytes of disk space available.  Any less than that any you may encounter slow performance or other unexpected errors as the computer runs out of memory.

You can find the complete system requirements for Photoshop CC at https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html.  Beyond the amount of hard disk space, please also verify the graphics card meets or exceeds the minimum requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines