Highlighted

Connecting BT domain to adobe portfolio

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to connect my BT domain name to my adobe portfolio site. I follow the clear instructions on changing the DNS settings but BT have locked these to their default settings because I have BT web hosting. I then go to 'You can use an externally hosted domain name with your BT email and Web hosting services' and in put myportfolio domain name, but it keeps saying something went wrong and to check in later? I am new to this so do not know where to go from here?

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Connecting BT domain to adobe portfolio

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to connect my BT domain name to my adobe portfolio site. I follow the clear instructions on changing the DNS settings but BT have locked these to their default settings because I have BT web hosting. I then go to 'You can use an externally hosted domain name with your BT email and Web hosting services' and in put myportfolio domain name, but it keeps saying something went wrong and to check in later? I am new to this so do not know where to go from here?

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines