• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact Us page is useless

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the Contact email? where is the contact form? Where is any type of USEFUL customer service messaging app???

I want to cancel/change my subscription. I canceled the credit card and so the payment failed. But now it doesn't allow me to change or cancel anything. Keeps asking me to update payment details. And I don't want to pay... 

How do I contact the freakin customer service??

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not conduct business by e-mail.  I'ts not secure.  Use online chat instead.

You cannot cancel until you update your payment details. 

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you're an Annual plan holder and you stop payment before your contract ends, you are violating the Terms you agreed to when you joined. 

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Click the chat bot icon on the same page and type AGENT followed by Enter key.   Failing that, try using a different browser/device that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My plan was 200$ something dollars. I am not going to pay the 530$ Adobe is asking. Period. I will not voluntarily allow adobe to steal money from me. I paid for one year. I used it for one year. Period. I paid upfront the whole year. So yes I am allowed to prevent adobe to charge me again automatically. 

Also, I don't have any chatbot icon anywhere. 
There is no contact method, except this forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no trouble seeing the chat bot icon when I'm logged-in.  Maybe your account was suspended for lack of payment.  

Log-in and click chat iconLog-in and click chat icon

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found it. I changed my region. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines