• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contacting Adobe Customer Support

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to contact Adobe support for over a week. I have left a call back number after waiting 1 hour and 15 minutes on hold..

Are other people having trouble contacting Adobe Customer Support.

My initial call was over the slow speed all my products have just opening a file. I have free hard drive space and plenty of RAM. That's when i realized my products have not upgraded at all this year. And that the Creative Cloud App was not working. So for a year i have been paying $54.00 a month with no improvements to the  products i am leasing. So Adobe is not doing their job and there apparently is no way to contact anyone by email or telephone to where they respond back.

Everytime i try to update a product i get a little statement that says waiting and that's all i get.

For me i guess the Attorney Generals office is going to have to contact Adobe to allow me to use the products that i have been paying for since 1992.

In my opinion there is ZERO Adobe customer support!

I have done a desktop capture of this window showing the time and date as on my computer.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system are you running?

Which Adobe products and versions are you using?

It is unclear from our post exactly what the problem is. Version of software, speed?

Let's take things one steps at a time: which operating system and which Adobe products?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Max OS High Sierra Version 10.13.1

Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Dreamweaver Acrobat

9.49 megabits per sec. download

1.1 megabits per second upload

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you hardware specs?

Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Dreamweaver Acrobat

I assume you mean Cloud versions (not Creative Suite). Are you running the latest version of every app?

9.49 megabits per sec. download

1.1 megabits per second upload

By speed, I was referring to the slow speed of the apps that you're complaining about.

Which apps are slow? Are they always slow? How slow are they?

My initial call was over the slow speed all my products have just opening a file

Can you give us examples of how slow is slow? What size document? How long does it take to open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running a Mac Mini, 2.5 GHz, 4GB 1600MHz DDr3

500GB hardrive

2 external terabyte drives

Creative Cloud.

I have been a graphic designer and a photographer since 1971…..and have worked digitally since 1992. In my business i have set graphics departments for corporations, including buying and setting up their computers. I have marketed hi tech stuff in Huntsville, Al since 1971

Creati9ve Cloud has apparently not opened nor notified me since this time last year about any updates. Photoshop has been slow for months. Bridge sometimes does not have a preview. Illustrator is slow. Acrobat usually works fine. Haven’t used Dreamweaver in a while since i hand code.

The products are slower than they should be for someone that needs to earn a living using them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. All good to know.

I'm running Cloud apps on a MacBook Air running MacOS High Sierra. 1.3GHz i5 with 4GB RAM. All runs OK.

I don't know that there's an immediate answer to your issues but have you tried checking the logs for any clues?

If that fails. I would be inclined to try a clean out. Uninstall, run the Cloud cleaner then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to open my Creative Suite versions of Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver and in order to use them i will have to download Java 6. However, Acrobat X Pro, Bridge and Lightroom in the CS5 version all work. And they are way faster than the new versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I been try to contact Adobe and it seem impossible .

it is quite unbelievable that such a huge company doesn't have a support to be in touch with costumers .. I pay regular very months for the software.

they have the worst service ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously Adobe could care less about its customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe leaves customers high & dry when it comes to customer support!! Plus, when I used the 'Chat' option, my computer got hacked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been totally unable to access any Adobe customer support.  I've triend the "chat" option but I gave up after nobody responded for 45 minutes!  I've called several times but after wading through the "we'll get you to the right person" balony but the line goes silent and nobody ever answers.  I've dealt with companies who have poor customer support before but Adobe has taken awful customer service to a new height.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am in the same boat - I've been trying to get in contact with someone for three days, and three hour wait times to have someone disconnect me and say the ticket is resolved. I cant believe their lack of customer support for the price we pay to them each month, all of their help articles go in circles. So frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines