• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert CS6 from windows system to MAC

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have license for CS6 product in windows system. I bought a new macbook recently, just wondering if there is any chance i can convert my license from windows system to MAC OS for free. Thanks guys for your help. 

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

I don't this that is possible now, see the following link for details

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/exchange-product-language-os.html

Also be mindful if your MACOS is Catalina then even you get it exchanged somehow it won't work on Catalina. Catalina is 64 bit only and only supports CC2019 and CC2020 apps. So it may not be worth the trouble after all.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't this that is possible now, see the following link for details

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/exchange-product-language-os.html

Also be mindful if your MACOS is Catalina then even you get it exchanged somehow it won't work on Catalina. Catalina is 64 bit only and only supports CC2019 and CC2020 apps. So it may not be worth the trouble after all.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Manan,

Yes, you are right, I didn't aware the new Mac system is 64 bit only. It maybe traouble if i convret the license. iI will seek to install virtual machine or purchase a new plan from adobe. 

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines