• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Core Sync and Green Bar of Slowness.

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello every body, hope you haven`t face this problem but if you do this may help you. If you have a fresh install in Windows 10 and you experience the Green Bar of Slowness after installing CC App and Sync On it might be cause you have some file in you CCloud incompatible with Windows (i came from MacOs to Windows).

After long call with Adobe Support (they were really commited to help me) we got to the point of pausing Sync to pevent the Green bar. 
I saw while CC App was synchronizing (watching the Windows File Explorer) that in a specific file the sync crash and the Sync icons in the CC flolder desapier and the loops starts and drain de CPU. 

This told me that at that point CC App was having clinfct with a file. 

Solution: Backed Up all the files in CCloud. Wipe CCloud Storage and active Sync. COre Sync is behaving normal now. I Added only the Files i need to CCloud and all works flaeless now. 

No more Green Bar of Slowness.

My Set-Up:

Ryzen 3
16 gb Ram DDR4

Radeon 550

SSD Kingstone 128Gb.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what were you watching with windows file explorer?  the file properties of the files in your sync folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the little indicators that shows the sync status (see attachment). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you.

in the future:

kglad_0-1613761165194.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines