Highlighted

Could I do this?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have bought this box:

Adobe creative suite 5.5 master collection in English version, But I want Spanish language. 

I don't know if I can download Spanish version (the same version 5.5) from the internet and by using the English registering data to activate legally the Spanish version diwnloaded?

Is is possible?  Does it run? Or the keys data only works in English?

In other words, to use english license in the same Spanish version downloaded from the net.

thank you before hand

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could I do this?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have bought this box:

Adobe creative suite 5.5 master collection in English version, But I want Spanish language. 

I don't know if I can download Spanish version (the same version 5.5) from the internet and by using the English registering data to activate legally the Spanish version diwnloaded?

Is is possible?  Does it run? Or the keys data only works in English?

In other words, to use english license in the same Spanish version downloaded from the net.

thank you before hand

TOPICS
Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you buy that box recently? If so did you buy it off eBay? If so I doubt even if you install it it will activate as it is mnore than likely some type of pirated version or has been registered to someone else.

Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 2
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer provides a download for that old program

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  Even if the unsupported, outdated software you bought has a legitimate serial number, a language swap is no longer possible.  I hope you can get your money back.

Creative Suite is no longer legally sold by any vendor, retailer or country.  Adobe quit selling Creative Suite more than 3 years ago.

OPTIONS:
Photoshop or Premier Elements 2020 (approx $100, no subscription needed)
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 1 year subscription)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Creative Cloud All Apps Plan (31 + apps & services)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 2