Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creativ Cloud Macintosh Error 146

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

any idea how I can resolve Error 146 when trying to update Adobe CC Apps on Mac running macOS 10.13.2 ?

Exit Code: 146

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveDirectoryCommand' for package: 'AdobeBridge8.0-mul', version:8.0.1.282

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeBridge8.0-mul Version: 8.0.1.282). Error code: '146'

WARN: Failed to move directory '/.adobeTemp/2FC2D672-85CF-4D5B-B86E-6F4AB3F8C99F/1/Adobe Bridge' to '/System/Library/Components/PDFImporter.component/Adobe Bridge CC 2018'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have uninstalled and installed the Creative Cloud Desktop App multiple times, but it does not help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a different work-around 
The solutions in this link didn't work for me. I even contacted support and had Adobe Tech guys come in and still nothing worked.

This is what I did and it worked (On MacOS though, I don't know if it's same for Windows):

1. I downloaded the trial version from Adobe and installed it offline on another machine.
  2. I copied the whole folder of the installed app, in the Applications folder, unto an external hard drive ("After Effects", in my case)
  3. I opened the Applications Folder on the machine that was having these errors, and transfered the installed app there
  4. It worked!

I don't understand why though. I hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge Update Error 146

Moon_jo found a solution and it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't it about time that Adobe Tech people weigh in on this installation error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines