• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud & App Installation Problems

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried for the past few days to download Creative Cloud because I need Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator for two of my classes I am taking for college. However, they keep freezing upon download/installation. At first Creative Cloud downloaded just fine and it was the apps (Photoshop, Premiere) that would freeze when downloading in the 40 percent range, and then it wanted to and then freeze but I found that it was doing an Error Code 6 so I tried the solution for that and also tried downloading them in safe mode. Which didn't work. And now that I followed what the solution said for Error Code 6 now Creative Cloud is getting stuck upon installation as well.  I'm hoping to get some answers here since none of the other ones I've tried have worked and I am at my wits end with this software. 

And in case someone says it's my internet it downloaded just fine on my internet last year, I don't know if it's because I deleted my account and then reopened it or if it's because of the update to Adobe itself but this is the first time I've had so many issues with getting it to install.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-installation-stuck.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/stop-responding-downloading-apps.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html
https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/updating-adobe-creative-cloud-stuck-at-39/m-p/10916241?pa...

I had a similar issue.

Make sure that you have all Windows updates that are available.

The one thing that was causing it for me, believe it or not, was that I needed to do a clean installation of the latest Studio graphics driver from the NVIDIA website. After doing that and restarting, all was OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I tried updating everything but Creative Cloud is still freezing at 27% installation. Is it possible that Adobe just doesn't work on my desktop? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives, (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

If you need more information just let me know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your system drive doesn't have enough room for temporary and system files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there another place that these files can be stored or no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. You need to get a larger drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines