Highlighted

Creative Cloud App alerts me all the time

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the CC app running in the system tray (windows10pro).
I often get a red dot on the CC icon and when I open it, nothing is wrong, no updates, everything synced, nothing I can find. And I have searched! Reïnstalling doesn't make a difference.
Do I overlook something, is this a known bug, can I do something about it or am I going nuts?

Thank you!

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud App alerts me all the time

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the CC app running in the system tray (windows10pro).
I often get a red dot on the CC icon and when I open it, nothing is wrong, no updates, everything synced, nothing I can find. And I have searched! Reïnstalling doesn't make a difference.
Do I overlook something, is this a known bug, can I do something about it or am I going nuts?

Thank you!

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 12, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one else?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having that issue on my work PC but not my home PC, I've only rebuilt my work PC with a fresh install of Windows 10, only installed the CC app today so can't tell if I still have the issue, will keep you posted if it reappears

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 1