• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud App Blank - Tried Previous Solutions No Luck. Can't even uninstall it!

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys

I've been struggling for a while with this. 

Creative cloud app is blank. I've tried the following:

1. Reinstalled it. 
2. Deleted OPB.db file, restarted it. No luck
3. Deleted the content of the OOBA folder, reinstalled it. No Luck
4. Tried uninstalling the other Adobe products so that I can uninstall Creative cloud, but I'm not able to do that. Nothing is happening. It's as if something is corrupt. I don't get an error message but the uninstallation just doesn't happen. 

Please help. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run Adobe Cleaner tool and remove only Adobe Creative Cloud dekstop :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know if you still face same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-06-14 17_33_07-Creative Cloud App Blank - Tried Previous Solution... - Adobe Support Community .png

I get a billion errors like this now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I restarted my machine and now when I open Photoshop it just opens up this grey shell of photoshop. Nothing else loads. Everything on my machine was working fine. It was just the POS creative cloud app that was blank. Now it's all messed. I can't afford to do a fresh install of windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reinhardytg8320341, please contact Microsoft for any errors you are facing with the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables.  This is a required component of the Windows operating system and is produced by Microsoft.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines