Highlighted

Creative Cloud app dark theme

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

Since my Macbook pro updated to 10.15.7 and the latest Photoshop update to 22.2.4 I can barely read the headings on the Creative Cloud app. Some kind of horrible outline font against a totally black background. Is there any way to change this?  Dark mode might be fashionable but this design is unreadable. Or maybe there's a corrupt file somewhere?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud app dark theme

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

Since my Macbook pro updated to 10.15.7 and the latest Photoshop update to 22.2.4 I can barely read the headings on the Creative Cloud app. Some kind of horrible outline font against a totally black background. Is there any way to change this?  Dark mode might be fashionable but this design is unreadable. Or maybe there's a corrupt file somewhere?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
rome2807 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I'm observing the same issue (Mac OS 10.15.7, Creative Cloud 5.3.0.468). Please see below. The only difference is the hardware, in my case a 2019 iMac 27". I strongly suspect this is an Apple graphics driver issue affecting CC, Google Chrome (with hardware acceleration enabled) and Safari 14 with specific websites. Already reported to Apple as FB 753179, FB753087 but it should be followed up between Adobe and Apple directly as it will potentially affecting a significant number of the CC users once they upgrade to the latest software stack.

Thank you very much in advance.

Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 09.31.26.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0