Highlighted

Creative Cloud App icon no longer on Mac Taskbar

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe CC App has always been displayed in my taskbar (where File, Edit, View, etc are) on my Mac.  Although I am signed in to my Account, and my account is up to date, it no longer displays.  I have no idea how to get it back up on my taskbar.  Any ideas please. 

Hi Deena2000,

Try opening the Creative Cloud desktop app by navigating to Applications > Adobe Creative Cloud > Adobe Creative Cloud (red shortcut icon). When the desktop app opens, it may simultaneously refresh the app icon in your menu bar. If not, while in the desktop app window click "Check for App Updates" under the three dots at the top of the window.

Let us know if that resolves the issue or if you need further assistance.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud App icon no longer on Mac Taskbar

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe CC App has always been displayed in my taskbar (where File, Edit, View, etc are) on my Mac.  Although I am signed in to my Account, and my account is up to date, it no longer displays.  I have no idea how to get it back up on my taskbar.  Any ideas please. 

Hi Deena2000,

Try opening the Creative Cloud desktop app by navigating to Applications > Adobe Creative Cloud > Adobe Creative Cloud (red shortcut icon). When the desktop app opens, it may simultaneously refresh the app icon in your menu bar. If not, while in the desktop app window click "Check for App Updates" under the three dots at the top of the window.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deena2000, sorry that the Adobe Creative Cloud icon is not displayed in the menu bar.  What is displayed in the Menu Bar?  What version of Mac OS are you using?  Are you able to open the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application by going to the Application folder?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deena2000,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The creative cloud folder in application only has uninstall CC in it. Going via photoshop to get updates only works to bring the icon back if there new updates available. Why do Adobe make it so pointlessly difficult to get an icon back on the task bar after it disappears? It should be a simple click. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No CC app in the folder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines