Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud App keeps repairing every day

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Creative cloud is making my iMac run really slow and needs to go into 'repair' after every reboot (usually do this each morning) and often again half way through the day. The 'repair' usually takes 30 mins and it slows everything down on the computer until it's completed so I can't do much else on it while I wait.  I've had similar problems on my macbook laptop as well so I don't think it's just my device. This is costing me a lot of time now and making me often run late with jobs.

I've tried uninstalling with Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and reinstalling a few times now but the problem usually come back after a few days.

Is there anything I can do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try resetting the cc app: To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

but i suspect you have some antivirus or antimalware or some other cleaning app on your apple computers that's causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this. For anyone else who get the same issue, I removed CleanMyMac X from the log in items and this helped. Adobe Creative Cloud still goes into repair now and again but not twice a day so it's ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines