Highlighted

Creative Cloud App updates are slow

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to update Apps through Creative Cloud (from 2017 to 2018) is mind-numbingly slow. Windows 10, fast computer, plenty of RAM. Nine hours to update Photoshop 2018 and 20% of Illustrator - running evening/overnight. Tested internet download speed at 66.78MB. Allowed security pass through, then just turned off security and still super slow. I logged out and closed CC app, rebooted, yadda yadda. SLoooow

Am successfully downloading from Download Creative Cloud apps

Any ideas whey CC App is suddenly slow or if I'm doing something wrong (after having worked fine for ... ever)??

Thanks

Thanks kglad. I have access and my internet speed is fast (according to Charter speed app), so I don't think that's the issue.

I have been downloading from individually from Download Creative Cloud apps and the speed is very reasonable .... but that is a hassle for all my apps (download, unzip, etc.)

Still very slow through the CC app ...

thanks

Paul

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud App updates are slow

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to update Apps through Creative Cloud (from 2017 to 2018) is mind-numbingly slow. Windows 10, fast computer, plenty of RAM. Nine hours to update Photoshop 2018 and 20% of Illustrator - running evening/overnight. Tested internet download speed at 66.78MB. Allowed security pass through, then just turned off security and still super slow. I logged out and closed CC app, rebooted, yadda yadda. SLoooow

Am successfully downloading from Download Creative Cloud apps

Any ideas whey CC App is suddenly slow or if I'm doing something wrong (after having worked fine for ... ever)??

Thanks

Thanks kglad. I have access and my internet speed is fast (according to Charter speed app), so I don't think that's the issue.

I have been downloading from individually from Download Creative Cloud apps and the speed is very reasonable .... but that is a hassle for all my apps (download, unzip, etc.)

thanks

Paul

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update rate is a function of your internet connect to the secure adobe servers and the server speed.  it's not clear what you used to test your speed but this would be more accurate,  http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Paul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 1
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe is a terrible company when it comes to their cloud services. downloads and update take forever and make it impssible to be functional. Get it togeather Adove cause you will lose buisness.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 1