• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud app Won't Allow Access to CS6 Photoshop and others

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS6 Production Premium installed on Mac OSX 10.9.5 and was trying to download a trial version of CC Premiere Pro.  It installed the CC app, however was not able to install CC Premiere Pro, and caused my computer to hang, with no graceful exit, so I had to force quit out restart my computer.  Now I cannot access CS6 Photoshop and other CS6 apps - the Adobe Application Manager/Creative Cloud appears and flashes a "Renew license", then says it is "validating the license", then hangs forever on "Please Wait for a Moment".   I have already read through the posts and tried restarting and uninstalling the CC app, first trying the "Repair" option which it says it can't do due to "some error", uninstalling the CC app, and reinstalling with no change.  The CC app installed successfully, but it still won't let me have access to CS6 Photoshop and many of my CS6 apps.     

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

This was a very unfortunate thing to do for a number of reasons. First, Premiere Pro needs macOS 10.13 or later, so even if Creative Cloud installs fully on 10.9 (doubtful), you can't use a demo of Premiere Pro. Second, Creative Cloud bundles CS6 (though it is no longer downloadable) and takes over the license. You now have CS6 which is licensed by a broken CC app, and for which you have no subscription so it can't work anyway. Your best bet is to restore the whole system before this happened, t

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was a very unfortunate thing to do for a number of reasons. First, Premiere Pro needs macOS 10.13 or later, so even if Creative Cloud installs fully on 10.9 (doubtful), you can't use a demo of Premiere Pro. Second, Creative Cloud bundles CS6 (though it is no longer downloadable) and takes over the license. You now have CS6 which is licensed by a broken CC app, and for which you have no subscription so it can't work anyway. Your best bet is to restore the whole system before this happened, then reinstall CS6 from original disks if required. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines