Highlighted

Creative cloud attempts to download cc.png on PC boot.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On reboot Adobe CC attempts to download 'cc.png' from 'connect.ffc.adobeoobe.com'. I've been pressing cancel hoping an update would fix the issue but no luck so far. There is another thread with the same issue but that was marked 'solved' when it was clearly not solved.

Annotation 20191108.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative cloud attempts to download cc.png on PC boot.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On reboot Adobe CC attempts to download 'cc.png' from 'connect.ffc.adobeoobe.com'. I've been pressing cancel hoping an update would fix the issue but no luck so far. There is another thread with the same issue but that was marked 'solved' when it was clearly not solved.

Annotation 20191108.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I should mention this website's 'insert image' function is bugged. If I try to upload the screenshot file I did for this topic as the filename 'Annotation 2019-11-08 170529.png' I get the error 'HTML detected' and the image gets deleted from the post. But once I rename the file on my PC and reupload it as 'Annotation 20191108.png' the html detector doesn't complain.

Go to the forum to report bug get held up because of a forum bug. Really doesn't inspire confidence.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 1