Highlighted

Creative Cloud blank dialog box that wont go away

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

A blank dialog box will pop up after I log in. The only way to make it go away is to force Adobe Creative Cloud to close through Task Manager. However, after about a minute it will pop back up. I unticked Launch at login and removed Creative Cloud from Startup options. Creative Cloud is not started when I log in but the blank dialog box still comes up. The software still works but the dialog box wont go away. The option to disable font syncing is greyed out and I can't disabled it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Axel Matt | Adobe Community Professional

I would try to reinstall the CC desktop app.

Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud blank dialog box that wont go away

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

A blank dialog box will pop up after I log in. The only way to make it go away is to force Adobe Creative Cloud to close through Task Manager. However, after about a minute it will pop back up. I unticked Launch at login and removed Creative Cloud from Startup options. Creative Cloud is not started when I log in but the blank dialog box still comes up. The software still works but the dialog box wont go away. The option to disable font syncing is greyed out and I can't disabled it. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Axel Matt | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Guide ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue for me, uninstalling re-install, uninstall re-install as admin, re-install of segoe ui (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/blank-dialogs-or-text-missing.html) ALL do not work. cant even alt-f4 the dialog box, end tasking doesnt work either as it just pops up again. please fix for windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. It only just started happening as of yesterday. I have tried all suggestions but none work. Besides creative cloud, the only thing I have installed is Acrobat DC.

Annotation 2020-04-03 093400.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of yesterday, the following dialog box appears everytime I login, regardless of whether or not Creative Cloud starts. The only other Adobe application I have is Acrobat DC. I have tried all other suggestions out there in the community e.g. uninstall and reinstall, removing files in %appdata%\Adobe\CoreSync but nothing works. Starting a new thread as the rest have been marked as solved.

Annotation 2020-04-03 093400.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines