Highlighted

Creative Cloud can't download all apps.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just bought the licensce Creative Cloud for business. When I download one app, it stays at about 21,5 %. All other apps kept hanging on about 9%. Can someone explain or help me why it isn't possible to download the desktopapps.

Thanks, kind regards,

MGM de Boer

[Edited from Apple iCloud to Adobe Cloud... Mod]

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud can't download all apps.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just bought the licensce Creative Cloud for business. When I download one app, it stays at about 21,5 %. All other apps kept hanging on about 9%. Can someone explain or help me why it isn't possible to download the desktopapps.

Thanks, kind regards,

MGM de Boer

[Edited from Apple iCloud to Adobe Cloud... Mod]

Topics

Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a stable wired connection, if possible, and download/install one app at a time.

if that fails, suspend av and any antimalware programs that might block installation and start your cc app as an administrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kglad,

I did check this, also tried without firewall activation, still not downloading full procent. Also app at one at the time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iCloud is an Apple product https://www.apple.com/icloud/

Do you mean Adobe Creative Cloud?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, John.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suspend av and any antimalware programs that might block installation and start your cc app as an administrator.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please see this related thread discussing similar issues:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/updating-adobe-creative-cloud-stuck-at-39/td-p/10457210

You could read through all the suggestions given there first, and then see if any of them work for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines