Copied

Why does Creative Cloud keep closing down, it's driving me crazy

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

This solved the logout problems for me.

As soon as I installed an application called Glasswire (after a clean Windows 10 installation), the logout problem appeared again.

1. I uninstalled Glasswire, but no difference
  2. Restore Windows Firewall to defaults
  3. Reset Windows 10 network settings.
  4. Restart computer

That did the trick for me. I hope it helps anyone else. If you never used Glasswire, try to look for any other internet monitor/firewall applications and reset your network and firewall settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you you mean by Creative Cloud?

There is the Creative Cloud Desktop App and then there are individual programs like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and the like.

What exactly is closing, which program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It;s the Creative Cloud App on my computer. It keeps closing down and when that happens I lose all the fonts ect. that I have activated.

I keep having to log back in multiple times per day.

This has been going on for about a week and is VERY frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While waiting for a reply, it closed down again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the CC DTA is closing down it is not a Fault of the app itself. Tehre is something on your system that is causing it to close.

On my system that app is set to NOT Start with the system and on boot or reboot of my system and without the CC DTA starting at all any fonts I have loaded through it (That ARE NOT already Installed in the OS Fonts Folder) do not load.

But if I start the the CC DTA the fonts load and then when I shut the CC DTA down the fonts stay loaded.

So unless your complete system is restarting, and NOT loading the CC DTA, then even if the CC DTA closes the fonts should be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously mine (Windows 10 BTW) is doing something different.

The fonts always deactivate if CC is not running.

I reinstalled that APP late last night so will see what it does today.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked and it is still OK after five hours, so this is the longest it has worked without disconnecting me. Suspect it is now fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same problem. Time after time CC DTA logs out what causes my CC fonts, CC libraries and CC file sync to stop. Sometimes it works for an hour. Other times CC DTA logs out every 5 minutes! I had many hours of support from Adobe already, but the problem keeps coming back. Even creating a new user for Window 10 and lauching CC DTA from that acccount didn't help.

Also, perhaps related. Premiere, After Effects and Indesign just closes at any random moment. I get the question, "Save project, Yes | No". I click yes, and the progam closes. Very annoying as well when this happens time after time. Attached a screenshot. Any ideas?premier close time after time.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This solved the logout problems for me.

As soon as I installed an application called Glasswire (after a clean Windows 10 installation), the logout problem appeared again.

1. I uninstalled Glasswire, but no difference
  2. Restore Windows Firewall to defaults
  3. Reset Windows 10 network settings.
  4. Restart computer

That did the trick for me. I hope it helps anyone else. If you never used Glasswire, try to look for any other internet monitor/firewall applications and reset your network and firewall settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines