• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud compatible with Late 2013 27 inch iMac?

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm trying to determine if Photoshop 2020, Illustrator 2020 and InDesign 2020 are compatible with my late 2013 27-inch iMac. I have macOS Catalina installed and I'm increasing the RAM from 8 GB to 24 GB. I've read all of the system requirements and the one detail I unclear on is the video card. Adobe lists the minimum requirement as an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 video card. (or equivalent from AMD or Radeon) My iMac has the NVIDIA GeForce 775M. How do I know if this card meets the minimum requirements? I don't know the 775M compares to the 1050. 

If my iMac did not meet the minimum requirements would the Creative Cloud installer notify me or refuse to install PShop, Illus and InD?

Thanks. --Tim

Product Description: iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
Operating System: OS X 10.15.4 
Installed RAM: 8 GB 
Processor: Quad-Core Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz 
Estimated Age: 5 years, 11 months

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This page provides system requirements for all CC programs. You have to click the link for each program to see what is required for that program.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines