• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Conflicts with Anti-Virus and Firewalls

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe document all the "phone home" connections performed by Creative Cloud to perform authentication and update checks? I am snarled up in security of my own anti-virus and/or corporate firewall so badly it makes life miserable and using Creative Cloud not worthwhile.

Specifically, I get daily messages that Creative Cloud is damaged and needs to be reloaded. I reloaded the software over and over and over again. I was spending more time reinstalling Creative Cloud than I was using the Adobe applications.

Finally, I discovered that if I disabled my anti-virus, the Creative Cloud damaged files messages stopped. Only problem, I have no protection on my computer now, which is causing lots of alerts and warnings.

The anti-virus system has a method of writing exemption rules, but of course I don't know what to exempt. I also don't know how to write regular expressions, but maybe I can get local help with that.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dgrizzle, a complete list of the servers and ports used for an individual Creative Cloud membership, can be found https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  If unrestricted access is not possible, I recommend a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership. Both plans offer additional flexibility in accessing Adobe servers and the management of Adobe Creative Cloud applications.

Which anti-virus software is damaging the Creative Cloud desktop app? What version? Is the damage occurring during a scheduled task?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines