Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud constantly logs me out, looping

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Adobe Creative Cloud keeps logging me out every few minutes. Tried all options that are listed under Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly - nothing works.

Anything else that can help?

Thank you,

Uli

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could use a clean install:

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be an enormous workload to correct a software error. Is it sure that this procedure will fix this error? Or is this just a trial an error that it could help but nobody knows? What is the root cause of this error? We have of course a paid license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about your problems, but the IT world is an enormous complex one and it's really magic that there are only a few problems with the 15,000,000 active users.

However, when there is a problem, each individual user is in a difficult situation. And the configuration possibilities are immense. So yes, it's trial and error, mostly... And it is not always a bug in the user or system software, but it can also be a configuration problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However given things worked absolutely fine and just started doing this today it would be good to know from Adobe when they're going to fix this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

However given things worked absolutely fine and just started doing this today it would be good to know from Adobe when they're going to fix this problem.

What changed ​with your system​?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not much.

What is your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Pro (Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many users are having this problem. It's a constant disrruption for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This situation is not new, it happens regularly since the subscription system ( just do a simple research) but of course Adobe do nothing about it. And there will always be some stupid people telling you is YOUR system, but strangely the same people say the only way to fix it is a clean install...of adobe creative cloud, go figure!

But before that try this:

Rename the SLStore to SLStore.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe

Mac:

/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Once done please rename OOBE to OOBE.old from this Location

Windows:

C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Local\Adobe

Mac:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I marked this post as helpful, as the instructions are helpful, not because of the rant in the first paragraph.

How to fix the issue of Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app not opening or showing a spinning progress ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if you want to be helpful just stop saying it's the system. A system never suddenly change, Adobe with every upgrade of any software does ( and to often mess with your system). Here when the IT guy came, it's never the system, it's always Adobe)

So if you are really trying to help, stop asking about the system, ask about Adobe. And you don't need to be in every thread if you got no solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your comments. My experience (and sorry, I'm an IT guy too) is that problems are mostly user, some local configuration and a few only either Windows (or MacOS) and Adobe related. And my experience is that near to 100% of the systems run without problems.

Look at it from the numbers: 15,000,000 users and some of them are having problems. I manage 6 licenses in a corporate environment and each time we have trouble, I ask my IT what has been changed in the configuration. Mostly there were some proxy or firewall changes. I had, however, some troubles, where I did not find the cause but a solution. The solution was quite radical: set-up a new blank system on the old computer! You can find such solutions by having an IT with some spare systems they can use for testing.

I have also 2 licenses that I manage privately and except for minor problems (especially with the device drivers) they are working correctly even knowing that one license is probably underused.

There are from time to time bugs in the programs. That's not always nice to work with, but ... happens. And that is when you need the fora.

And btw: user here claims that absolutely nothing changed. I suppose that includes also Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are a It who ask another It? Wow!

Strange, i'm working in production and since 2014 Adobe is the main joke at every convention or get together.

So what i get from you is: Adobe don't give a flying f.... about 15,000,000 users.

Sorry but being a fan boy don't help anybody.

And btw: Your question was: What changed with your system? Demagogy will lead you nowhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd say you have a corrupted file somewhere.  It happens.  For best results, uninstall and do a fresh re-install after running the CC Cleaner tools. 

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yesterday, when i was in adobe acrobat, it decided to kick me out and then this creative cloud icon appeared asking me over and over (the loop) to sign in.  i searched & tried every solution on the web.  the only thing that worked was for me to uninstall every adobe application, delete and adobe related folders in my library, cancel my subscription, and then create a new account and purchase a new subscription.  painful, but it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good and some dude keep saying it's your system, not Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this same exact issue since June. Fresh install, as painful as it is, trying to download on a SLOW network. I did it as this thread said to. System never changed. Considering it's a fresh/clean install. I even did a clean install of Windows as I usually do about once a year. No other program except adobe signs me out.

I'm actually in the middle of encoding a video, it signed me out, then closed Premier pro out, closed out PhotoShop, and wants to try to close out Media Encoder. But it's currently encoding, so, it just says "Encoding is in progress. Do you really want to quit?" I press no, and it keeps popping right up! I've almost had it for a year now, and it just started in June, I usually have to update it over night, considering it'll take 8-9 hours to update (Rural life = no reliable download/upload speed) While it's NOT my internet causing me to log out, as it doesn't say "You're Offline" when I have the computer offline. My laptop is having this same issue as well, however, I don't use both at the same time, my laptop is turned off, so if that were to log me out due to simultaneous logins, it doesn't work that way. Seems I can have myself logged in on laptop AND desktop at the same time with no issue.

But, I'm paying a good hefty price for Adobe, and I'd expect it to work. I understand bugs, and technical issues as does everything else in life. It's like 99 bugs in the program, take one down, 200 more bugs appear. I know the coding life. But these are "professionals" that took years of college and got degree's to do this stuff. I've reinstalled this thing 3 times, even installed it on my very minimal C drive of 128GB SSD with windows installed on it. Instead of my secondary drive. Which gets me to 2.5GB and a warning to clear my drive of unnecessary files. It's getting so close to the end of my subscription, and I think I might just go a different route, there are tons of free options, especially on Linux that I could just use in favor of Adobe. It's not like they need MY 50 some dollars they bill every month for the entire suite.

I could very much well go back to Magix Suite and Paint Shop Pro, where I DON'T NEED a subscription. But I come to love these programs. It's made editing photo's/videos WAYYYY easier, and a lot of fun! They just need to fix THEIR SOFTWARE. It's not the system! If it was, then OTHER programs would have instability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Sometimes restarting the system (Windows 10) works, usually not. I'm trying to typeset an academic project, and every 5 minutes a window pops up saying the fonts are not available. I check Creative Cloud and, lo and behold, I have been logged out. I go through the log-in and verification process. Repeat. On and on and on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines