• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Dark Mode

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅'𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝑨𝒑𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆/𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒑, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕... 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 (𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

You're all preaching to choir here. This is a user-to-user forum. 

Please submit feature requests below where Adobe's product engineers will see and log them.  If enough people submit similar requests, your idea may get added to the roadmap.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Meanwhile, adjust your display's brightness & contrast levels.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GameSling, Hello.I am also surprised by the sudden design changes that have been updated.Dark mode has become widespread, including Web browsers. I think you should introduce dark mode to your Creative Cloud desktop application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not surprising really seeing as the whole suite of CC Apps are only partially in Dark Mode
(open/save dialogs - alert boxes - title bars etc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. The bright white is too much. I made shortcuts for desktop apps so I never have to deal with opening Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I personally never open Creative Cloud anymore either. I just open the apps with their shortcuts. I would definitely be inclined to open Creative Cloud though, if it didn't blind me every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. The bright white ui is very distracting, annoying, and nonsensical, like dayglo windbreakers from the 1980's. Leaving out an option to dim the background isn't very polite on Adobe's part!

Day-Glo dudesDay-Glo dudes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Dark Mode/ OS setting compability. The white background is very bright.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're all preaching to choir here. This is a user-to-user forum. 

Please submit feature requests below where Adobe's product engineers will see and log them.  If enough people submit similar requests, your idea may get added to the roadmap.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Meanwhile, adjust your display's brightness & contrast levels.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines