Creative Cloud desktop app constantly crashing

Explorer ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud fails almost every week. My mac goes really slow for a while then a window pops up saying Creative Cloud needs to repair itself. I've reinstalled it, I've been through online help and the Adobe technician when through a whole bunch of reinstalling, binning things and then declared it fixed 😉 clearly not as it's still happening. I am running up-to-date everything, my 27" iMax is less than a year old, no memory issues or anything as it often does it as soon as it's powered up in the morning and not much is running.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud desktop app constantly crashing

Explorer ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud fails almost every week. My mac goes really slow for a while then a window pops up saying Creative Cloud needs to repair itself. I've reinstalled it, I've been through online help and the Adobe technician when through a whole bunch of reinstalling, binning things and then declared it fixed 😉 clearly not as it's still happening. I am running up-to-date everything, my 27" iMax is less than a year old, no memory issues or anything as it often does it as soon as it's powered up in the morning and not much is running.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?