• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App keeps logging off

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, i tried to contact the adobe support about 10 times in the last two weeks via chat and i never get any response... pretty bad support! 

My problem is the following: My Creative Cloud Desktop App keeps logging off... I do a login, and some time later i am automaticly logged off... this is so anoying! so i am not able to work... because when I relogin with the CC-App every programm (like ps, id, ai) will be closed and i have to open every single file again!

Sometimes the CC-App loggs off every 5 minutes and sometimes one time in an hour... 

I reinstalled all programm and the CC-App .. but the problem is still the same! 

can sb help me?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine does the same damn thing!

It is so frustrating!

Right in the middle of working everything closes. You have been logged out! By whom? For Why? Did I violate some hidden agreement or is it just shite software?

That is NOT a good feature for this type of a program.

FIX IT ADOBE. How many times do I have to download the CC app so that I can use the apps that REALLY matter to me?

Piss Poor design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And there it goes again

I haven't been able to log on

I have WORK to do!

FIX THIS CRAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines