• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App menus appear as jibberish

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why my Creative Cloud Desktop App is loading with menus showing up in jibberish?

I've tried the Adobe Help via chat and all they wanted to do was send me a link to change the install language (which I've done several times already to no avail). Uninstall and reinstall don't seem to resolve the issue either.

I'm using WIndows 10 and my OS language and Adobe install language are English, but the menus show up as in the attached photos.

AdobeCloudMenu-Jibberish.PNG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

David, do you have any font management utilities installed?  

What about the installed fonts?  Are you using fonts from major font foundries or are you using TrueType or any free fonts on the computer?

You could try following the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html to reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app, but I am unsure if it will help in this case.  It seems more like the system is encountering some type of font conflict.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines