• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop app won't load

Enthusiast ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I launched the Creative Cloud desktop app (on Windows 10) for the first time in several months.  The window came up quickly, but it was empty except for a spinning wheel at the center of the window

loading creative cloud.jpg

The Help menu was active, and I was able to get the "About Creative Cloud" info

about cc.jpg

After 3 minutes of spinning, a blue notice appeared at the bottom of the window

cc taking longer to launch.jpg

but the wheel continued to spin.  After waiting a whle longer, I relaunched.  The entire scenario above repeated.

I have not restarted my PC.  I'll wait to see if anyone has a fix, and if not, I'll try doing that.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the link.  I needed to reinstall it.  But after it launched, I got Error Code 184.  

error 184 again.jpg

Almost exactly one year ago I began getting this error every time the desktop app tried to update itself.   Originally, the 184 error had a nasty side effect: it killed Windows Explorer and caused all sorts of havoc on my computer.  Adobe engineers seem to have fixed that problem, but not the 184 error itself.   The fix I was given was to delete or rename one or two dll's in 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CoreSyncExtension

but I don't remember the filenames.  I also had to kill a running process, possibly CoreSync.exe.  Is this the current state of the art?  Or is there a simpler, more elegant workaround for Error 184?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a spinning issue and can't Download anything. Tried all the forum solutions and recommendations, clean up tool, uninstall tool, log tool, restarts, re-installs... nothing working. I may end up looking for another software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get a fix for this? Its driving me mad - npo amount of repair / reinstall attempts fix the problem. I can no longer sync any fonts to the creative suite apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have try everything suggested to this link am having the same problem it doesn't lunch even after the re-install 

what can I do ? It's been to days now I still can't fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE NOW. DID YOU EVER GET AN ANSWER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue, I have tried all the items in the 'https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html' multiple times.

This started last week(25/9/2020), I did get in once yesturday(28/9/2020) but only lasted for about an hour. My back to not working.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.  Any updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. spinning red wheel on mac when trying to log in to cc to find out if apps need updating. 

why isn't there a list maintained online to show what current / most recent versions of each app, release dates/notes, etc?

if there is, where is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the spinning issue and can't download anything. Tried all the forum solutions and recommendations, clean up tool, uninstall tool, log tool, restarts, re-imstalls... nothing working. I may end up looking for another software. Bummer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There seem to be too many people on the forum complaining about Adobe creative cloud not opening up properly, and these problems starting around a week or so ago. I managed to solve my problem after a week of investigation by Adobe and my ISP provider which relates to DNS settings. Maybe it's not a problem specific to my ISP provider (Plusnet/BT). Anyway, for what it's worth my solution is here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/plusnet-authentication-problem/m-p/12976...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines