• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop Missing or Damaged

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running CC on an 2012 iMac with Catalina OS (can't upgrade to Big Sur)

Everytime I start up my Mac, I get a message saying Creative Cloud Desktop is damged or missing, and needs to be redownloaded - This happens every time I boot up from a power off state, ir when restarting.

iIt's the silly thing that takes about 20 mins to complete...  I could get quite a lot doe in 20 minutes, but can't because of this.

I can boot up AI, PS and ID without it and they run fine - How can I sort out the CC Desktop issue?  I've done the cleanup tool and other things, but nothing seems to solve the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's caused by something on your computer.  i believe the last person i responded to tracked it down to their mac defragger.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines