• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud does NOT work

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really wanted Adobe Photos to help my photography final results. All I wanted to do was download a programme and use it.

But the Creative Cloud is there as a barrier, without it I cannot access Adobe Photos. It does NOT download and install properly , after several failed attempts. Like many large corporations, Adobe is not contactable and is uninterested in one person's problem.

When I try to cancel, I am told of a massive £49.00 cancellation fee!! Sharp practice Adobe - that was not CLEARLY stated anywhere when signing up - and dont claim the small print.

Totally disatisfied - UNLESS someone can help me get it working and restore faith in what was a dependable, quality name

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?
Does your computer meet the minimum specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines