• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud doesn't connect to servers

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I copy/pasted a lot of this from another post I made, but my issue didn't seem to be getting resolved, so I wanted to bring more attention to it.)

I've been reading this forum for the answer to my problems for the past few hours and it doesn't seem like Adobe really wants to make it easy on anyone to figure out problems that they themselves have created for us.

I have been having issues getting Creative Cloud to connect to the servers for the past few days to update my apps. Every time I try, I get an Error code: 125 and it says I can't connect, yet, here I am, on the internet, on the same computer I always use the programs on. I have never had issues updating the apps until this last update. After trying for hours to connect, now all of my apps when I try to use them say to "enjoy" a 7 day trial instead of loading my full version that I've PAID for.

One of their "help" pages just has a list of websites and what they're apparently for, but doesn't explain what you're supposed to do with them. Also, their "resolve connection errors" page doesn't tell you what to do if you test your connection to the servers and you don't connect to this page: https://lm.licenses.adobe.com/vact/ping. I'm connected on my PC directly through my router and it won't load, but the page will load on my Wi-Fi on my phone with no problems.

I'd like to be able to update my apps, considering I pay a monthly fee to use them and, for some reason, THEIR apps have decided to stop connecting to THEIR servers even though I haven't changed ANY settings on my computer whatsoever. In my eyes, this is a problem Adobe created, so Adobe needs to resolve the issue themselves or make this easier to fix. My computer had no issues connecting and downloading updates until this last batch of updates.

Note: To any Adobe staff who plan to reply to this post, please read it and reply with your own words and not a copy/pasted reply that seems to be the go-to for a lot of the staff who are supposed to be helping and not redirecting to pages that don't help because they don't seem to have the actual answers.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Thanks, RabbitDesigns, the error indicates the computer is unable to connect to cdn-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com.  As previously discussed you will need access to the servers listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html to utilize an individual Creative Cloud membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ThatRabbitDude, I am sorry that you are encountering difficulties contacting our servers.  What type of Creative Cloud membership are you using?  There are no memberships associated with the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

I believe the list of servers that you referenced is https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html is this correct?  This list is provided so that it can be added to any type of access control lists that are set up on the network.  Most organizations restrict Internet access, by adding the information in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html they are then able to allow access to the necessary servers.

In addition to the type of membership you are using, ThatRabbitDude, can you provide a bit more information about the computer and network you are installing the software on?  Do you own and manage both the computer and the network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the original poster. I realized after posting this that I was logged into the wrong account and I'm able to use my apps again after switching accounts, but my problem connecting to the servers still persists.

I don't know what information about my computer and network you want that would be relevant to this issue. Yes, I own the computer and network. They're both in my home. Not to be rude, but my computer and network specs weren't an issue when I originally downloaded the programs, nor were they an issue when I updated them every other time until this latest batch of updates. The problem, from my understanding, is on your end. Your app has stopped connecting to your own servers, thus making it difficult to update them. After posting this, I also went back and tried to download an older version of an app (Premiere Pro) and that was successful. So, I'm able to connect to your servers to download older versions of the apps, but not the newest updates for the apps. Is that supposed to make sense somehow? Forgive me for not understanding how changing nothing on my end somehow turns into a server connection problem that is my problem and I have to figure out how to fix somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RabbitDesigns, our servers are currently online and you can check the status at https://status.adobe.com.

Are you still encountering Error 125, or do you receive a different error when you attempt to download and install Premiere Pro CC?  Since you own and manage the computer and network, then that means you will be able to make any necessary configuration changes.

If you are not encountering Error 125, then please check the log files for the exact error that you are receiving.  You can find details on how to locate fatal errors at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-installation-log-files.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the exact message I get when I click "More Information":

Exit Code: 125
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 0 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Fatal Error '125' occurred while download
FATAL: Error occurred in install product workflow with error code 125 error message {https://cdn-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com/core/v2/applications?name=PHSP&version=21.2.3&platform=win64&build=21.2.3.308,P:-4,PS:404,G:-4}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, RabbitDesigns, the error indicates the computer is unable to connect to cdn-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com.  As previously discussed you will need access to the servers listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html to utilize an individual Creative Cloud membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines