• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Freezes After I click on the Red dot in the Task Bar

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Creative Cloud to install Photoshop 2020. Photoshop works fine, but every once in a while, a red dot will appear over the Creative Cloud icon at the top of my screen in my computer's task bar. When I click on it, the Creative Cloud window opens and then freezes. I can not click on anything in the Creative Cloud window and I can't even quit the app. I have to do a force quit with comand+option+esc. I'm on a macbook pro early 2013 with version 10.15.4 operating system. This has happened twice now since I downloaded Photoshop 2020 and Lightroom three days ago. 

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past several weeks I too see a red dot over an Adobe icon (every day, in fact) on a Macbook and when I click on it there's nothing; all updates are current, synch. is set, identity info. is up-to-date, no messages, et al. The apps don't seem to freeze (I haven't used them) but I did open one upon typing this and it was effecient. Perhaps it's the Mac OS updates which may neccesitate re-verification of apps and software? Continuous updates everywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Creative Cloud on manual update now because of this issue. I have not updated anything since I wrote last and Creative Cloud has not frozen since! The next time I choose to update, I will report back, but I think it has to do with updates in the Creative Cloud app itself. My other apps like Photoshop never have frozen, only the Creative Cloud window. Very odd. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines