• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud has destroyed my mac

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after owning creative cloud for a month it has since tried to install an update which continuously failed and froze my Mac. Now it won't even boot, gets up to the Apple loading screen and reboots or freezes. Tried all the usual fixes, resetting p-ram, booting in recovery mode. Nothing. Absolutely furious. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Griffi1984, I am sorry that does sound frustrating. Do you recall what type of errors you were receiving?  Are you currently able to boot the Mac?  If not, then please work with Apple, or a local computer store, so that the computer can be booted.

Once the Mac is running, you can use the process listed in  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html to locate any error messages that occur while installing Creative Cloud applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here! Absolutely obliterated my iMac.

No solution to get past the boot screen, had to restore from a Time Machine backup. Trying to uninstall CC now (most difficult task ever) ready for a fresh install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines