Highlighted

Creative Cloud Icon missing from toolbar.

New Here ,
May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I know this discussion has already taken place.  I believe my issue is a little different.  The creative cloud icon is missing from my toolbar but I am still able to use photoshop and it launches without a problem.  The problem is that I know there are 2 new updates to Creative Cloud, but I can't update.  I don't want to uninstall and reinstall as I will then have to contact all reinstall all my plug-ins again.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

open ps>click help>updates.

that should open your cc desktop app.  check the app preferences to make sure 'start with login' is ticked.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud Icon missing from toolbar.

New Here ,
May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I know this discussion has already taken place.  I believe my issue is a little different.  The creative cloud icon is missing from my toolbar but I am still able to use photoshop and it launches without a problem.  The problem is that I know there are 2 new updates to Creative Cloud, but I can't update.  I don't want to uninstall and reinstall as I will then have to contact all reinstall all my plug-ins again.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

that should open your cc desktop app.  check the app preferences to make sure 'start with login' is ticked.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2016 5
New Here ,
May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It absolutely worked.

You’re my hero.

Simone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2016 0
May 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2016 0
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you from me also. I had the same problem as Simone 33.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 0
Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pré-Visualizaçãoxlung001.jpg

Hi. !!! My MAC screen showing the Creative Cloud Empty window. J'fiz almost everything. I installed and uninstalled the creative cloud and nothing . The software is running, but I can not activate the creative cloud through the window. How can I solve this problem ??? Thanks to friends !!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2016 0
May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first, close your cc desktop app.

then, rename the opm.db file by:

navigate to the OOBE folder.

Windows: [System drive]:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

Mac OS: /User/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE folder

and rename the opm.db file to opm_old.db, eg

finally, launch your cc desktop app.

if that fails: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/blank-white-screen-ccp.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue with adobe illustrator. I tried what was suggested but its not showing up and I need to access an adobe capture file ASAP. The option to look at my creative cloud is missing! Help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2016 0
Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are, at least, two different problems mentioned in this thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2016 0
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the problem where the creative cloud icon is not showing in my apps illustrator or photoshop. I have done the steps mentioned in this post ps>help>app settings>switching the slider to login. In fact that was already switched on. I then switched it off coded everything, restated it and re-engaged it. Nothing. I have never had that logo since I got creative cloud four months ago. I took photoshop and illustrator courses and he mentioned clicking on the cc button a bunch of times within the apps and it was never visible so I always had to do everything a round about way. Any help would be appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0