Highlighted

Creative Cloud ignoring startup settings

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set CC to not run at startup in preferences. Still after restart, before I start any Adobe app myself I see processes running in bg. CCLibraries, CCXProcess and Creative Cloud are running even If I'm not planning to use any Adobe app. CC app is not visible in tray icons, but it still runs in background. Why would I need them running when I power up my PC after work to play games? Why do they open when I unchecked running CC on startup in the app preferences? The worst part is that CC still shows popups about apps updates and that causes my screen to change it's refresh rate to some low value (for some weird reason), also I noticed that after I close CC processes I don't get these weird mini freezes in games that I otherwise get.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

do you have all sync'g (files, fonts) disabled?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creative Cloud ignoring startup settings

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set CC to not run at startup in preferences. Still after restart, before I start any Adobe app myself I see processes running in bg. CCLibraries, CCXProcess and Creative Cloud are running even If I'm not planning to use any Adobe app. CC app is not visible in tray icons, but it still runs in background. Why would I need them running when I power up my PC after work to play games? Why do they open when I unchecked running CC on startup in the app preferences? The worst part is that CC still shows popups about apps updates and that causes my screen to change it's refresh rate to some low value (for some weird reason), also I noticed that after I close CC processes I don't get these weird mini freezes in games that I otherwise get.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. I did disable all of it earlier, but when I started CC now I had all that synchro and notification ON, looks like preferences didn't save before previous reset. Ok, looks like CC related apps don't start now by themselves. Thanks for making me recheck that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should i do that inside the cc app?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines